Saturday 11 April 2015

Lo, an astrolab!

This is Wade Clarke saying these things to you. I have just established Wade's Important Astrolab, a blog (and virtual astrolab) where I can infrequently post about interactive fiction (IF) that I have made or that others have made.

The blog title is courtesy of the IF name generator and was originally just 'An Important Astrolab'.

It pained me to have to reject the following blog titles I also derived from the IF name generator –

Wade's Sweet Pyramid of Anharos
Wade's Ooze of A Coherent Narrative
Wade's Literacy Night Out
Wade's Journey into Holy Joystick
Wade: Got Mummy's Crypt?

– but I felt I didn't want to go Super Wacky because then there'd be a danger of the title gradually becoming annoying with the passing of time. So Wade's Important Astrolab it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment